Rock Valley College announced Friday that it will recommend to the College’s Board of Trustees to approve a reduction in force of certain non-tenured and tenured faculty members to be effective for fall 2017. According to a news release, the College is required under the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Faculty Association and the Illinois Public Community College Act to give notice to each individual faculty member of the Board’s action no later than 60 days before the end of the...
- Turtle Creek Chamber Orchestra Scholarship Competition - Registration Deadline Approaching
- Rockford Police Accepting Applications for Spring 2017 Citizens Police Academy
- Carpenter's Place Needs Winter Boots
- In Full Bloom: The Orchid Exhibit (Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens)
- The Artistic Side of District Staff