House Republicans emerged from a members-only meeting Tuesday morning to bullishly declare the health care legislative battle is not over. "We promised that we would repeal and replace Obamacare, and that's exactly what we're going to do," House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., told reporters after the meeting. The regular House GOP weekly meeting ran unusually long and lawmakers kicked staff out so they could vent properly after Friday's demoralizing setback. House Speaker Paul Ryan...
- DeKalb High School Eco-Buds 30 day Sneaker Challenge
- 4th Annual Professional Skills Development Workshop
- Host Families Needed For Southeast Asian high school students participating in the NIU Southeast Asia Youth Leadership Program
- 2017 Congressional Art Competition
- Exploring the Midwest through Woodblock Printmaking