Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly unveiled new policies on Tuesday that are aimed at detaining and deporting more immigrants in the U.S. illegally. The two memos , signed by Kelly, lay out a series of steps the department plans to take to implement President Donald Trump's executive orders from late January. Those orders called for increased border security and better enforcement of the nation's immigration laws. While the new policies call for a "surge" in the deployment of immigration...
- Rockford Police Accepting Applications for Spring 2017 Citizens Police Academy
- Turtle Creek Chamber Orchestra Scholarship Competition - Registration Deadline Approaching
- Carpenter's Place Needs Winter Boots
- The Artistic Side of District Staff
- In Full Bloom: The Orchid Exhibit (Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens)